Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Feeling a little down

Have you ever had those days before?  You know, the kids are being a handful, the house isn't very clean, you haven't started supper, you didn't take a shower?!  The joys of being a mom I guess :)  I have been having some issues with the way I look lately.  I don't want to sound full of myself or vain, I know that have had 2 kids.  But, I'm not liking my belly area, especially by the end of the day and I look pregnant....if I don't suck it all in.  I gained 50 pounds with both boys and lost it all.  I had a job last year (that I absolutely hated) and it involved a lot of walking, lifting, moving, and I was loosing weight and liking it.  Now, I think I have gained a few pounds...my clothes still fit the same, but it is just that stupid belly area.  Then, I always say that I'm going to work-out, do something about it.  I got Zumba for the Wii and was doing that for a little bit, but then, of course fell off of that.  I feel so self conscience about how I look.  I know that is stupid and I shouldn't feel like that.  The hubby tells me that I look good, or hot, and I tell him he has to say that :)  You know what sucks though?  I am thinking about food right now and how I want to eat something!  I'm going to do Zumba tonight and keep doing it.  So I can eat something, right?!  Now that it is getting to be summer here in Michigan (we've had some crazy weather the past few months), I will be taking walks with the boys a lot!  I always put Oliver in the Ergo carrier also, weight resistance, right!  This post isn't suppose to make you feel sorry for me.  I just want to get my feelings out.  And I know that there are probably other moms who think the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment