Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sleep

I really wish I could sleep.  The past month has been horrible for sleep.  I never had this problem when I was pregnant with the boys.  I just can't fall sleep.  I even take a sleeping pill and it still takes forever to fall asleep.  The hubby, yeah, he has no problem!  He lays down and a minute later he is snoring and out.  I'm not upset with him.  Good for him that he can sleep...haha!  I got so frustrated tonight, that I just came downstairs, crying like a baby!  I am mad because I can't sleep.  I am so tired though and that really bothers me.  People tell me all the time how tired I look....thanks!  I mentioned it to my doctor yesterday and she said I need someone to watch the boys, take a Unisom, and sleep for 18 hours!  Ha, I wish it was that easy.  She told me that by the time my body gets to that deep sleep it it needs, it is time to get up.  So yeah, I'm way behind.  I've been getting easily frustrated with the boys, not something I like.  I don't want to be crabby with them.  Even now, as I sitting on the couch typing this, I am so tired.  Maybe I'll try heading up to bed soon.  Sorry for the sob story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment