Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Flowers

Ok, so I have over 200 bulbs planted in front of house, between tulips and daffodils. I am obsessed with taking pictures of them! I have plans of making some canvases and doing some other fun things with the pictures. Anyway, these are some that I have taken during the past week. Warning....there are a ton! Enjoy :)



This white one is a peony tulip






I'm not sure on all the names and such, but I do love them! We have this event here called Tulip Time and that is where I got the tulips. There are a bunch that you cannot find in a store.





I love these "fringe" tulips!















I took some pictures one day after it rained. I love how the rain drops stay on the flowers.











I hope you enjoyed these photos. There will be many more! Hopefully these flowers mean that it will stay nice out and that it will actually be spring. Enjoy your night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment