Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

I love Christmas! I have always loved it. I love picking out a tree...yes, I real one! I love cluttering my house with totes, upon totes so I can decorate (I don't like taking everything done which is why I haven't done it yet...haha...this week though!). I think I love Christmas even more now that I have kids. Jamie is at the age where he understands it more. To see his excitement is great. I can't wait til next Christmas with Oliver and Jamie freaking out!
The boys got some fun little things in their stockings. We decided that we will open stockings on Christmas Eve and do presents on Christmas day. We also thought it would be fun to get Christmas PJs in their stockings to wear the next morning.
Yes, Jamie has a belt on with his pajamas...haha...he got it in his stocking and just loves it. Let me tell you, it was not easy finding a belt for his age! He really, really needed one :)
I love decorating! Even when the lights are being a pain and not working! I absolutely love big trees. I even told the hubby that our next house needs to be bigger and have taller ceilings (ours are 8 feet now and that is a good size) because I want a bigger tree :)
We put up our tree and decorations the day after Thanksgiving and keep it til about the second week in January. The boys love all the stuff in the house. It is going to look so boring after it is all down. I do have some plans for the living room though, just to make it pop more :)

The boys really liked their presents. They both got Cozy Coupe cars which was their "big" present. I was happy with the deal I got on these. Every place that I saw them, they were $60, but I got them for $40 :) I think the best deal I got though, was the dancing/rocker Mickey they got. I got for $21 instead of $50! There were a lot of gifts for them, but a lot of little things. I love finding deals :)
This was the best picture of the boys together that I could get...haha...it is not easy! I have no idea what Jamie was saying or pointing at, but it is great. I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment