Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Miss You

I really do miss my blog.  I got a new computer, but now need the internet back.  I miss not writing every week.  This have been busy here.  We are in full swing with school with the two big boys.  JJ is loving kindergarten.  I think I have mentioned it on here, but he is going to a year-round school.  I wasn't so sure about it in the beginning, but I really like the schedule.  He has Spanish every day and is having a blast with that.  He says his Spanish words so well.  His writing has gotten so much better since the first day of school.  I love seeing all the changes and how he keeps learning.  He does his homework packet on Monday night, instead of spacing it out throughout the week.  He is definitely tired and ready for bed at night which I love.  It is just me at night and putting three, sometimes four little boys to bed is not an easy task.  We are on a new medication for his ADHD and this one seems to be working very well.  I still struggle at times with putting him on meds, but it has made such a huge difference.  He even notices that he can focus more and do more things.  I know that it was the right decision, but still a hard one.  Jamie also just had his 5th birthday!  I cannot believe how fast everything is going.  Oliver is having a blast in preschool!  I wasn't sad one bit on his first day.  When I pick him, he is excited to tell me everything he did.  He is so much more talkative and full of energy after school.  I am glad we decided to send him for an extra year of preschool, it has been really good for him.  He was looking at an alphabet book the day and told me some of the animals and what letter the word started with.  Oliver recently turned 3.  We are also making some headway on the water issue.  I got him to take a bath, but he needed his swimsuit on.  I really don't care, as long as he gets in that tub!  I have also been able to lay him on legs and wash his hair.  He isn't always a fan, but doesn't freak out like he used to.  He loves when it is bath time for Jamie because he goes in there and throws all the toys in and will play.  Flynn will be 6 months old next week.....where did that time go?!  He is all about eating food.  We just tried sweet potatoes today and he ate the entire thing, no funny faces, no messing around!  I made him a bunch of food last night, so I'm excited to start some new foods.  He is rolling from his back to belly, but can't always figure out how to roll back :)  He is such a good little man, and I'm not just saying that because he is my kid!  He barely cries during the day, has been sleeping through the night since he was about 2 months old, he is a very content little man, he likes to eat and then go to sleep! 


 
Jamie on his first day of school.
 
 
Oliver was a tad bit excited for school!  He was all decked out in his Mickey shoes, shirt and backpack.
 
 
And Flynn, he is just happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment