Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hello

Here I am, I have not gone anywhere :)  We still do not have the internet....haha...no reason really, I just keep forgetting to sign up for it.  We have been really busy and it was placed on the back burner.  How about a nice update?!
 
We are in Wisconsin right now and a 2 week vacation.  Daddy was here for a week and then headed home to finish the wood floors in our house!  We ripped out the carpet like a year ago and found beautiful wood floors underneath.  They just needed to be sanded and a new stain.  I am very excited to have this done.  J is on break from school this month.  I have to say, our first full year of school went pretty well.  He loved kindergarten and did excellent!  I know every parent is going to say that, but he really did do an awesome job.  When he started, he could barely write his name.  Now, he is writing stories and reading like crazy.  He is in love with school and was sad when he was done.  I don't know what we would do if we had a whole 3 months off.  He starts first grade on August 4 and can't wait.  O did 2 day-a-week preschool this year and had a blast.  He will be going back in the fall for another year.  He was pretty quiet but loved going.  He has the same teacher again in the fall and I am hoping he will talk more.  He knows so much, but just needs to work on the shyness.  His teacher was awesome (as well as J's).  She did so much for O.  He was having issues with his fine motor skills and she made him his own tool kit with special scissors, markers, it was great!  We also had to head back to therapy for about 12 weeks with O.  He was having some issues again, so it was best to work on it.  He did great!  As for the baby, he is growing so fast!  He turned 1 at the end of April.  He has his few words that he says and has been walking for a few weeks now.  He is such a blast.  He loves to play with his brothers.  He chases them, tackles them, gives them hugs and kisses.  It has definitely been busy with 3 little boys, but come the end of the year, things will be a little bit crazier!  Baby number 4 is due beginning of January :)  We thought that after F turned one, it would be a good time to start trying.  Well, it didn't take long for that to happen!  I honestly thought it would be a few months, but I suppose I should know better.  I am really thinking that this one is a girl.  I have been feeling completely different this time.  I am super tired all the time but haven't been sick...knock on wood!  I have been nauseous, but way better than the last one.  My doctor doesn't seem to think I need to worry about a seizure happening again.  All the stress I had with the last pregnancy is gone and as long as I keep sleeping, I should be good!  I will end tonight with some updated pictures and will hopefully write again very soon!



2 comments:

  1. Those boys are gorgeous. :)
    My Ben and your baby boy are almost the same age! Ben turned 1 On May 2nd. Congrats on the new baby news!!!! Maye it will be a girl. How exciting! You'll have to rename your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hoping for a girl. I will have to think of a new blog name :)

      Delete