Saturday, August 16, 2014

Guess What?!

Hey, guess what?!  We got to see the baby yesterday.  You want to know something funny?!  We are having another boy!  I couldn't believe it!  The lady put the wand on my belly and the first thing we saw....his legs spread open sharing to everyone that he was indeed a boy!  I thought for sure since this pregnancy has been so much easier compared to the others and the simple fact that I haven't thrown up...I thought that was a good indicator that maybe we were having a girl.  I think I would make a perfect case study for a doctor :)  Jamie was not very happy about again getting another brother, he just really wants that sister.  Four boys, that is a bit crazy!  We do know boys though and there is always next time :)  Everything looked good with the little man.  On another note, I think it is safe to say that Oliver is potty trained!  He has even been waking up dry, for the most part.  This makes me very happy because I didn't want three kids in diapers.  I'm thinking of starting with Flynn soon.  I know he is a bit young, but I know when he is about to mess his pants!  Well, this will be short and sweet today.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Congrats! ANother boy! SO fun!! Good job on the potty training. I'm going all in with Ben soon :)

    ReplyDelete