Saturday, July 19, 2014

Can I Get a Break, Please?!

Our vacation is coming to an end in a couple of days and now my kids get some random virus!  Flynn got a random fever the other day, woke up with red bumps and was crabby.  I took him to see a doctor and turns out he has hand, foot and mouth!  Are you kidding me?!  Where did this come from?  Now tonight, Oliver got a fever out of nowhere!  We will see what tomorrow brings.  I am just hoping and saying lots of prayers that all the boys sleep tonight.  This momma is tired.  It is so hard when you know that sleep will help them feel better and they don't want to sleep.  I thought we were having a pretty good day.  Since I am from Wisconsin, I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan.  We watch the games back in Michigan when we get them, so the boys also like the Packers.  I thought it would be fun to head to the stadium today and go on a stadium tour and check out the new Pro Shop.  Flynn seemed to be feeling better, although he did get crabby towards the end of the tour.  The boys thought the stadium was super cool.  A couple of years ago, we took Jamie to their Family Night...which is just a Packers scrimmage, but is really affordable.  We got to walk out of the tunnel and go to the field, Jamie said that was his favorite.  I love being able to do fun things with them.  Oliver was doing fine the whole time.  He was fine when we got back and had supper.  Then we Skyped with daddy and he still seemed fine.  We said goodbye and then he just looked really tired and had a fever of almost 102.  I really hope he doesn't have the same thing as Flynn, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  We go back home Monday and I am hoping for healthy boys, otherwise that trip will not be very pleasant :)  I am so ready for bed.  Time to see if Jamie finally fell asleep and then it is bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment