Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Overwhelmed

That is how I am feeling lately, overwhelmed!  Oliver's therapy is going really well.  I am seeing some improvements.  His speech has just taken off!  If you aren't with him everything, you probably wouldn't be able to understand him, but this is huge!  I heard him say Mickey the other day instead of the sound that he used to make.  I was so excited!  I gave him a huge hug and I just wanted to cry.  I mean, we still have a lot a to work on, but things are moving in the right direction. 

We are going away for the weekend so hopefully that will be nice.  I just need a break from things, but I bet some of those things will come along.  I have started making more crafts though!  I decided that I was going to do the craft show this fall at our church.  I have always wanted to sell my crafts and I figure I might as well go for it!  I made a page on Facebook last year for my crafts and then just left it alone....you can see the badge on the left :)  I'm going to keep updating it and posting pictures.  Crafting is relaxing to me...my zen :)  But now, I must head to bed since I work at 5:30am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment