Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Out?!

Can I just have a time out?!  Our days are full of therapy appointments, doing therapy at home, changing diets, finding foods, and getting Jamie ready for pre-school.  I am going to a chiropractor, as well as Jamie, for my tail bone pain.  It isn't the traditional kind though, it is called Nucca and I love it.  There is no twisting, cracking and popping.  Turns out I have a lot of issues...haha!  My appointments got cancelled this week because my doc is out.  Since I need everything to get back in line and even again, it causes pain.  Well, my neck is really hurting and yesterday and today I woke up with a headache and had it all day....all because of my neck pain.  I called today and got 2 appointments in this week because I really don't think I can wait til next week.  I'm really hoping I feel better soon.  Then there is Oliver's therapy.  I know that what he has really isn't that bad compared to what other parents have to go through.  So, when I talk about having rough days, please don't think that I am comparing it to something like cancer.  I was going to write more, but my head is killing me and I need to work nice and early tomorrow.  Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment