Friday, February 11, 2011

Blizzard 2011

I am a little slow to post about our big blizzard the day :) I got to enjoy the day home with the boys...snow day for mom! It wasn't fun digging out though. Well, I sat inside and watched! It took a few hours to get everything clear. It was nice snow to play in, so Jamie enjoyed some play time before his nap.



This is the sidewalk leading up to our house. The snow here and in the driveway, were taller than the snow blower. It is crazy because this week the snow has been melting. We don't have near as much as what we did last week. And, with temperatures in the 40's next week I don't think we will have much left.



See what I mean? Taller than the snow blower :)




The snow was fun to play in, but I'm glad spring is on the way. I think I am about done with winter.

Ok, can someone please help with my pictures?! I want to put like 3 of them in a row, but I can't figure out how to do that. Please help!!! I could do a bit, but I see so many blogs that have done cooler things with their pictures.

I got more pics of the boys, so I will be working on a post about them. You know, I should just write them as I think of them and publish later. Man, I'll get this thing figured out! There are a few things that I want to blog about. You might see a few posts from me this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment