Friday, January 28, 2011

Fall

Ok, I know it is winter here in lovely Michigan, but I am really looking forward to winter being over. I was looking at my pictures and found these that I took on my birthday in October. I just felt like sharing :)

I love the picture below. I don't mind the snow, it is pretty, fun to play in, but it gets difficult with 2 little boys. It makes for a few trips to the car to get everything and everyone in :) I am getting excited about all the things we can do this spring and summer. We have a pool, but are getting rid of it....I know, sad right!? I do love the pool but it takes so much time and money to keep it going. We don't have that big of a back yard either. With the pool gone, we will have a lot more room. And Eric's parents have a pool, so we will be there! I am already thinking of a sand box, a swing set, a garden for me, sleeping in tents, oh the possibilities.

I'm not a fan of winter colds. I had bronchitis the other week and now Oliver has himself a nice little cold. I feel so bad for him. He just looks up at you with sad puppy eyes. He is sleeping a lot and that is fine with me. He seems to be a little better today, so we will let the sleeping continue. I do have more pictures of the boys, but I'm not very good at uploading them to the computer. I really need to get better at that.

I got more hours at work which is nice. The job I have has nothing to do with my degree, but it is a job and my family needs it right now. My job is hard. I found out yesterday that I sprained my chest, yes, you read that right! I didn't know that was possible. But believe me, it is! It is not the most pleasant thing in the world. It will heal on it's own. It makes picking up the boys a little difficult, especially Jamie. Oh, my tailbone still hurts! I am just falling apart :) I plan on relaxing as much as I can this weekend. I am also planning on playing a lot with Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment