Thursday, March 31, 2011

1 Month

1 month....my babes. They are so precious! I can't believe how fast they are growing. The picture below is Oliver. I think they look so much a like in these photos. I had someone tell me the other day that you can definately tell they are brothers and that sometimes they look so much like each other and then other times, they look different. Oliver looks a lot like me when I was a baby and Jamie looks like me when I was a toddler. My mom couldn't get over how much Jamie looked like me....I think it is crazy how much your kids can look like you, or a relative! Anyway..... This picture is of Jamie and it is one of my all time favorites! Even now when I take pictures of him, I love getting the ones when he is just looking at me, in his own world. Right now, my babes are sleeping. Jamie is sound alseep, tucked in his bed and Oliver is sound asleep in bed next to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment