Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Pain in my...

You know what is a real pain in the butt.....having a messed up tailbone. I hurt it during delivery with Oliver. It was feeling better and then about a month ago, it started hurting even worse than before. I had an appointment with my doctor the other day and I brought it up. It had gotten to the point that it hurts to sit, lay down, just about do anything. She ordered an X-Ray to see what was going on because it should have been better by now. Well, I didn't break it, but it is bent! Hahaha...bent! I just have to laugh saying that. The thing that really stinks is that there is nothing that can be done. I guess the pain should start to go away but we will see. My doc did say that having another baby would probably fix the problem. Yeah, I will get right on that! Actually, they shouldn't tempt me! Oh well, I'm hoping it will start to feel better soon.

I finally got a call from the place that we can take Jamie to see a child psychologist. This place is local, only about 20 minutes away. I called them back last week and I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow. I'm anxious to get things going.

So, this is kind of a random post! It is the first day of spring here in lovely Michigan and it has been raining most of the day. There is thunder and lightening now. I don't really even care about the rain though. It isn't snow! I am definitely ready for spring and warm weather. I can't wait to get outside with the boys. We all have the spring sniffles here also. We all have allergies and then the sinuses' start to act up. Luckily, knock on wood, this is as sick as we have been this winter. We all had some allergy issues earlier in the season. Other than some runny noses, things are going well here. I will make sure to do a post tomorrow with some pictures, but now, I'm going to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment