Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Loves

Ok, so for the past few days I have been trying to do a post. I have trying to put pictures up of the boys, at the same ages, and it was just not working out! So, I will just do one month at time. Since I don't have Oliver's 6 month pictures on the computer yet, I will start with newborn pics.





This picture is of James.





This handsome little man is Oliver. I'm going to get caught up with these pictures and then do it once a month. It is fun looking back at pictures of the first baby. Their births were completely different! After all the issues with Jamie's birth, I am so glad that Oliver's was different. Isn't it crazy that no matter how much pain you are in, you will do it again?!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! You're making my ovaries ache over here! Cut that out! ;)

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete