Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Frustrating

So many things are frustrating me right now.  I want to quit my job and take care of my boys and myself, but I can't.  I wish we didn't have to worry about so many different things.  Like how am I suppose to buy groceries when we don't have the money?  I know that things will get better and they do, but something always happens and the good times end.  I have to have faith, but it is hard sometimes.  The thing that is really frustrating me right now, is how people can be so cruel and not even care.  Right now, I don't care if the person who was cruel to me reads this.  You see, your sister is not suppose to call you stupid or an idiot when you tell her you are pregnant.  She is not suppose to say that you can't handle the ones you have now so why would you have more?  She is not suppose to talk about you behind your back and call you a selfish bitch for getting pregnant because you were suppose to know she was trying.....which, I had no clue.  If you don't tell people that, how are they suppose to magically know?  Now, this sister is pregnant and due the month after me.  If she wouldn't have said those cruel things to me or talked about me, then I would think it was happy news.  But you see, to me, the timing seems odd.  Maybe it is just me, who knows.  She never actually told me she was pregnant either.  She whispered it in Jamie's ear and he didn't seem to care.  He has not said a single word about it since that night.  Maybe if she would have apologized for what she said, things would be different.  She now seems to think that we have so much in common because we are both pregnant....I can't do it!  She keeps things from me (but at the same time expects me to know everything).  I am trying my hardest with my boys.  They drive me nuts sometimes, but what kid doesn't!?  Sometimes I need my time away, doesn't mean that I can't handle my boys.  We have a lot going on with them, different medical issues, things just keep popping up.  It gets hard and she doesn't understand that.....at all!  I'm not trying to be the bad person now, writing about it all, but I just can't take it anymore.  Has anyone else had these kind of issues, or is this just my luck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment